Best betting sites in India
Any of the following sites can be considered the best online bookmaker in India. They all offer a wide range of football and cricket betting markets, HD broadcasts, esports games, and bonuses!
List of betting sites in India
- Welcome Bonus up to 15000 KES
- First deposit matched up to €/$30
- Bet 10€, get 30€ In Free Bets
- Up to £50 in Bet Credits
- Deposit Bonus Up To €100
Is Online Sports Betting Legal In India?
Offline gambling in India is only legal in three regions, Goa, Sikkim, and Daman. However, there is no legislation that deals with online gambling. Currently, the government has allowed offshore sites to enter the Indian sports betting market and provide their services.
International sportsbooks are operating in a legal gray area, as there is no law that states what they are doing is legal or illegal. In the future, the Indian government will push for legalization and regulation, but it is not high on the agenda.
What Are The Most Popular Sports In India?
The most popular sports in India are:
- Cricket – India is one of the few countries where football is not the most popular sport. In India, there are hundreds of millions of cricket fans, and national team members are treated like gods.
- Football – Football is still massive in India, and it is growing in popularity. There are millions of young players, and experts predict India will be a football superpower in the next 20 years.
- Hockey – Another top sport is hockey! The Indian national team is consistently one of the best teams in the world, and millions tune in to watch them play.
The Indian sports betting market is mostly focused on cricket. Indians love to bet on the IPL, test match series, and of course, the World Cup.
The Top 3 Betting Sites in India
Are you still trying to find the best betting sites in India? Make sure you do your research based on these factors:
- Odds – Do you keep winning small amounts? Then find another sportsbook that offers better odds. You don’t have to accept poor odds!
- Bonuses – Some sportsbooks offer zero free bets and bonus cash while others hand them out like candy! Stick to the generous sites that value your business.
- Payment methods – You should never have to pay fees to deposit and withdraw, and the money should be available virtually instantly!
- Licenses – Licensed sites are routinely audited and must comply with strict regulations; otherwise, they risk fines and even criminal prosecution. This is why you should only bet with licensed sportsbooks.
Don’t have a spare day to sit around reading about Indian betting sites? Then check out our picks for the top 3 online betting sites in India:
- 10Cric – 10Cric specializes in cricket betting. You can bet on everything from IPL to T20 to test match series. They have the best cricket odds anywhere on the planet!
- Parimatch – Parimatch is a massive global sportsbook where you can bet on over 25 different sports. They have tons of bonuses and 24/7 customer support via live chat.
- Dafabet – Dafabet is one of the top betting sites in Asia. They have over 1000 live weekly sporting events.
What Are The Best Betting Apps in India?
Are you looking for the top betting app in India? These bookies in India have created world-class apps for Android and iOS:
- Parimatch – Parimatch’s app is sleek, modern, and loaded with features. You can bet on cricket and football while playing slots all from your mobile!
- Bet365 – Bet365 has a great custom-built app that features a state-of-the-art design and world-class navigation. This app will turn even newbs into seasoned punters!
- Dafabet – Dafabet’s fantastic app features streams, live scores, stats, extensive betting markets, and more! It is available on both iOS and Android!
Don’t wait till you get home to make your bets. Download one of the above apps and bet on cricket, football, and more whenever and wherever!
Best payment methods at Betting Sites in India?
Are you sick of overpaying for slow deposits and withdrawals? Then use an Indian website for gambling that offers these payment methods:
- Visa – The top global provider of credit and debit cards
- Mastercard – The 2nd best credit and debit card provider in the world
- Skrill – Fast and ultra-reliable e-wallet
- Neteller – One of the first e-wallets to process online gambling transactions
- Wire Transfer – Easily transfer large sums directly from your bank to the sportsbook
- PayPal – The most popular e-wallet in the world, with over 300 million active users
Indian bettors can deposit and withdraw almost instantly for free by using the above payment methods!
With so many amazing Indian sportsbooks to choose from, you are guaranteed a positive sports betting experience. Select any site from our list and start betting today!